Godnan 50 consists of Nandrolone Decanoate Injection which is mainly used in the treatment of osteoporosis in post-menopausal women. The usage of this medication is focused on maximizing the anabolic effects and also minimizing the androgenic ones. Due to their working, they are becoming a widespread group of Pharma drugs very fastly which is being used both in a clinically and illicit manner. Nandrolone Decanoate Injection is linked to a class of medications known as alkylated anabolic steroids.
Osteoporosis is a general condition that is responsible for making the bones weakened and they also become more fragile with time. It is more likely seen in those women after menopause and accordingly called post-menopausal osteoporosis. Nandrolone Decanoate Injection also helps to keep the bones strong and healthy which helps to avoid any chances of bone break or bone fracture.
Uses of Nandrolone Decanoate Injection
Nandrolone Decanoate Injection is a specially formulated medicine for Osteoporosis or specifically called post-menopausal osteoporosis in women.
- Strengthens the bones that may have become thin and weak due to osteoporosis.
- Also used by adolescents and bodybuilders as it has anabolic properties and they increase the tolerance to exercise.
- It is very useful in the proper development of reproductive organs of the human body.
- This injection is also being used in the management of the anemia of renal insufficiency.
- Also effective in the adjunct therapy treatment of senile and postmenopausal osteoporosis.
Side Effects Of Nandrolone Decanoate Injection
Nandrolone Decanoate Injection may cause some side effects which tend to go away with time as the body starts to adjust itself to the medication. Contacting a doctor becomes necessary if the following side effects don’t go away after a while.
- Breast enlargement
- Fluid retention
Directions For Use
- It is to be administered only by a healthcare expert and its self-usage isn’t advised.
- The whole course of the treatment will be decided by the concerned healthcare expert and no dose adjustment should be made by the individual.
- Usually, it is given at an interval of 3-4 weeks.
- Try to eat a well-balanced healthy diet that will help in making the patient better within a very short span of time.
- Don’t stop its usage until the doctor tells you to do so.
- Regular health checkups of different kinds may be advised by the concerned healthcare expert as per the situation of the patient.
- Let the doctor know if the woman is taking any other medication also for some other form of treatment.
- If the individual taking this medication is having any kidney or liver issues then also taking doctor guidance becomes necessary.