Kapiclav 1.2 is the fusion of Amoxycillin & Potassium Clavulanate Injection that is linked with a class of medications which are called antibiotics and they are used in various infections which are caused by different bacterias. The main types of infections in which it is used are lungs, skin, soft tissue, ear, nasal sinus, and urinary tract. Although it should be noted that this medicine isn’t effective against the common types of infections or which are normally called viral infections such as common cold and sinus.
Out of the two medicines Amoxycillin is connected with a class of medicines which is called antibiotics and they work by destroying the cell wall of the infection-causing bacteria which is responsible for causing the infection in the human body. Plus the other ingredient Clavulanic Acid is linked with a class of medicines which is called beta-lactamase inhibitors and they reduce the resistance of the bacteria and then it also increases the effectiveness of the Amoxycillin which makes it a very effective remedy for treating the bacterial infection.
Uses of Amoxycillin & Potassium Clavulanate Injection
Amoxycillin & Potassium Clavulanate Injection is very useful for treating the issue of bacterial infection in various humans who are having this issue.
- They treat the problem of bacterial infection from its very root and provide effective relief from the same issue.
- It restricts the bacteria to form its protective covering which is essential for its survival.
- It not only kills it but also restricts it from coming back easily.
- They are used for treating various kinds of infections like ear, sinus, throat, lung, urinary tract, skin, teeth, joints, and bones.
- The growth of the bacteria is stopped by using these tablets and as a result, the individual gets relief from the problem of bacterial infections and their related symptoms.
Side Effects Of Amoxycillin & Potassium Clavulanate Injection
Amoxycillin & Potassium Clavulanate Injection may cause some common side effects which tend to go away with time as the body starts to adjust itself with time but in case they don’t then a doctor should be contacted right away as the side effects may worsen over the period of time if left untreated.
Directions For Use
- This injection is to be used under the supervision of a healthcare expert only and its administration isn’t advisable.
- The dosage will be directed by the concerned healthcare expert and the change in the dosage will be made by him only as doing it on your own can cause some severe side effects and other related issues.
- It should be used as per the advice of the doctor so that proper benefits can be obtained within the stipulated time period.
- A healthy diet should be consumed while using this medicine as it will help in taking proper benefits from it.
- It is advised to not consume alcohol while using this medicine so that the individual gets proper benefits from it.
- Let the doctor know if the individual who is using this medicine is having any liver or kidney issues as a dose adjustment may be required in that case.
- It may cause dizziness in some individuals and that’s why it is advised to not do any activity that requires some form of attention towards it.
- Tell the doctor if you are having any other medical issues also as the doctor may prescribe some other form of treatment in that case.
- Before using this medicine tell the doctor if the patient is having any kind of allergies to any of the medicines involved in this Pharma drug.