PAROCAM is the fusion of Piroxicam Injection which is a medication used for getting rid of the pain of moderate to severe levels. There are many health-related conditions in which it is being used such as rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis, painful menstruation, postoperative pain, and much more. The main work of this drug is to act as a pain killer which provides effective relief from the various linked symptoms of the above-quoted conditions.
It is associated with a class of Pharma drugs which are called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications which are widely used to relieve pain, swelling, inflammation, and also to bring down temperature. The natural working of the body is stopped by using Piroxicam Injection in which stops the production of certain substances which are responsible for causing pain and inflammation.
Uses of Piroxicam Injection
Piroxicam Injection is a pain-relieving medication, which also helps to get rid of various linked symptoms like headaches, painful periods, sprains and strains, colds and flu, and arthritis.
- Effectively reduces the pain of moderate to severe level.
- Also acts very well to relieve swelling also in various conditions.
- Administered where oral usage of the same pharma medication isn’t possible.
- Reducing these symptoms helps a lot in order to facilitate the individual in leading a healthy and prosperous life.
- Due to its effective working, it may also be used as a combination with some other medication as well.
Side Effects Of Piroxicam Injection
Piroxicam Injection is very safe to be used Pharma drug but proper attention must be paid towards the condition of the individual as certain misuse can cause some adverse side effects. Following is a list of some of the possible side effects which may take place due to using it.
- Stomach pain
- Injection site reactions
Directions For Use
- It should be used under the guidance of a healthcare expert and its self-administration isn’t advised.
- The whole course of this medication should be completed and none of the appointments with the doctor should be skipped.
- It must be tried to limit the consumption of fast and unhealthy food items.
- In order to avoid any kidney-related problem, a proper amount of water should be taken regularly.
- The dose and the time duration of the complete treatment will be directed by the doctor and all the instructions should be duly followed.
- Regular usage of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications like this one (piroxicam) develops a high risk of suffering from a heart attack or stroke.
- The individual should not use it if had a recent heart attack.
- Smoking, drinking alcohol isn’t advised when using this injection as they can worsen the symptoms or cause some adverse side effects.
- Tell the doctor if the individual taking this medication is allergic to any NSAIDs.
- Consult the concerned healthcare expert if the individual had any medical history especially of asthma, blood disorders, high blood pressure, or throat or stomach-related issues.
- Kidney issues may come up when Piroxicam Injection is used for a long period of time.