Kapifer 100 is the fusion of Iron Sucrose Injection which is an Iron Replacement Medicine used in those patients who are having low levels of iron in their body due to some reason. The reason includes having some form of disease or having a poor diet. This injection is used to treat the condition of anemia in which the individual is having a low level of red blood cells in the body. This happens because of having a low level of iron in the body and it is called iron-deficiency anemia and it may cause some issues to the individual.
Iron is very important for the body as it is required for the production of red blood cells in the body and it is also responsible for carrying oxygen around the body. It is connected with a class of medications which are called anti-anemic medications and they work by replenishing the iron stores in the body. One of the main causes of having a low level of iron in the body is due to having a poor diet and because of that, the individual may suffer the issue of anemia due to a low level of iron.
Uses of Iron Sucrose Injection
Iron Sucrose Injection is a very effective remedy to increase the level of iron in the body as it is one of the vital components in the human body.
- Having iron in the body is very vital as it supports the formation of new red blood cells.
- It also carries oxygen throughout the body and supports various important functions of the body.
- acts as an iron replacement medicine that covers the need for iron in the body.
Side Effects Of Iron Sucrose Injection
Iron Sucrose Injection is safe for consumption but still, it may cause some side effects which ask for medical attention as when left untreated they may worsen over a period of time.
- Taste change
- Injection site reactions
- Decreased blood pressure
Directions For Use
- This injection may be given as a slow infusion(drip) into the vein by the concerned doctor or nurse.
- It should be administered under the guidance of a healthcare expert and it is not advised to be used by anyone on their own.
- The doctor will decide how long the treatment is to be carried out.
- It is advised to consume a healthy diet along with the treatment so that the individual gets proper benefits by taking this medicine.
- One can eat dal(pulses), some green leafy vegetables, beans, eggs, dry fruits so that the dependency on the medicine can be reduced effectively with the passage of time.
- Let the doctor know if the patient is having any other medical issues which may ask for some other treatment in some cases.
- A doctor’s advice is also to be taken if the individual is having any kidney or liver disease or related issues as it may require some kind of medical attention by the doctor.
- It is not advised to consume alcohol while using this medicine as it may cause some problems in that case.
- Consult the doctor if the individual is breastfeeding or pregnant as some dose adjustment may be required in that case.